The term “MEDICAlistings” or “MEDICAlistings.com” or “Owner” or "Licensor" or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website, its contents, and data products sold within it, CarePrecise LLC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website, MEDICAlistings.com and MEDICAlistings/store.com or any related intellectual property.
Copyright and Trademarks
Website and store product content are protected by U.S. and International Copyright, and are the sole property of Licensor, copyright 2008-
. All rights reserved. The MEDICAlistings, MEDICAlistingsStore, MEDICAlistings.com, and MEDICAlistingsStore.com marks are the property of Licensor. All other marks referenced in this website are the property of their
respective owners. Purchase of an item does not grant the purchaser the
right to use or advertise these marks. MEDICAlistings data products and data structures are copyright by Licensor. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions of Use
All users of the MEDICAlistings.com website acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It may not be used in any commercial manner. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are the properties of their respective owners.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MEDICAlistings' prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States of America. Use of intellectual property belonging to other owners is subject to the terms, laws and venues of the respective owners.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MEDICAlistings and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and accept no liability for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
A product purchased from MEDICAlistings is not owned by the purchaser; rather, it is licensed for use by the purchaser. The seller conveys a limited non-exclusive license to the purchaser for use of the data structure(s) and data content contained in the product. Details of the license are available here: End User License Agreement (EULA).
Refer to the EULA for complete details. In general, the license for our marketing lists entitles the purchaser to:
Keep and use the list data an unlimited number of times for an unlimited period of time within the purchaser's own organization
Make derivative lists from the purchased list(s), but only for use within the purchaser's own organization
Change the list data to suit the purchaser's requirements.
In general, the EULA limits the purchaser's use of marketing lists in ways including but not limited to:
Purchaser may not distribute the list in any manner to any other entity, business or personal
Purchaser may not upload the list or any derivative of it to a website
The product remains the property of Licensor
It makes no difference if the relevant party is for-profit or non-profit; all license, copyright and trademark provisions stand.
To learn how you may be able to obtain permission to use MEDICAlistings data for other purposes, please contact us.
If you wish to redistribute or in any way share, transfer or make accessible any part of the data to any other party, you will need a redistribution license; please contact Sales for assistance.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 16, 2009.
What we collect
We may request the following information:
• Name, company and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as Zip Code, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We may need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All purchase transactions are secured through the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts all information that is transfered during the purchase process. Further, your credit or debit card information is never received, handled or stored by our system; rather, your card information is confined to the secure PayPal merchant payments site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once your web browser agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously provided information to us, you may contact us to request that we remove this information from our records at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are compelled by law. We may use your personal information to send you information about our products in our monthly newsletter, including updates to our lists. You can stop these communications by simply opting out of our newsletter. Log into your account at our online store to update your personal information and preferences.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we maintain on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Note that we cannot change any provider information in our Lists, as that data is maintained by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Disclaimers and Disclosures
We compile our mailing lists from numerous US government and private sources, including federal databases maintained by the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, US Department of Commerce and the United States Postal Service. Lists are updated monthly with data provided by these sources. All information has been deemed to be distributable in compliance with the Privacy Act. Neither MEDICAlistings nor its parent Licensor has any power to edit the data contained in these third-party databases, and is not responsible for errors, omissions or for consequences of distribution of non-private personal information contained in these databases. Users accept responsibility for all consequences of the use of the data and acknowledge that neither MEDICAlistings, its parent Licensor nor any of its partners nor investors have any liability whatsoever to the buyer or other parties regarding distribution or use of the data. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED REGARDING COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF ANY MEDICALISTINGS PRODUCT. THIS LEGAL DISCLAIMER SUPERSEDES ANY VERBAL OR WRITTEN CLAIM IN SUCH REGARD. BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THE PRODUCT IT IS SUPPLIED UNDER A NO-REFUND POLICY.